Personally Identifiable Information
We do not collect personal information about you on the Site without your knowledge or action. Your information is collected through the event registration forms. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name (first and last), company name, company address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, and credit card information.
We may also collect information about you under the following circumstances:
- from time to time we may ask you to respond to surveys or other requests for information from which we will gather the data you provide.
- we may send you service-related announcements and emails from time to time. We may also use your information to send you e-newsletters, updates and communication regarding the event.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We may share your information without your consent in certain circumstances, including:
– To enforce our Terms and Conditions;
– To comply with legal requirements including but not limited to court order or subpoena or to prevent or investigate suspected fraud, violations of our Terms and Conditions, or activity that appears to us to be illegal or may expose us to legal liability we may, without your consent, access and disclose your information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about you or your account;
– In situations that we believe involve potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property, if we believe that your information in any way relates to that threat;
– To provide information to trusted businesses or persons for the sole purpose of processing personally identifying info; and,
– With trusted third parties, including financial institutions, service providers, contractors, or affiliate organizations.
We automatically collect certain information on your use and/or actions on our website.
Third Party use of personal information
The Site contains links to other Internet websites, including co-branded or other affiliated sites. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including such sites’ use of any information.
Protecting your privacy and your information is a priority at WTC Trieste. WTC Trieste has taken reasonable measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and alteration. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet nor any storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. WTC Trieste can only take steps to help reduce the risks of unauthorized access.
You may be able to access certain information related to third parties at the Site, or via links, banner ads or click-through from the Site, regarding the goods or services of third parties. WTC Trieste does not, in any way, control or operate such third party information. You understand and agree that your access to or use of those services is a matter entirely between you and the associated third parties, and WTC Trieste shall have no liability whatsoever for any such access or use.
Correcting, Updating or Deleting Information
To make changes to your contact information, or to opt out of receiving information, please contact us in one of the following ways:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Send a written request to:
Via San Nicolò 15
34121. Trieste, Italy